TLSC is a sponsor of Klaipeda football club Atlantas and basketball club Neptūnas.
The company supports Lithuanian Karting Federation and world karting champion Simas Juodviršis.
We also support the activity of the international VTB United League of basketball.
TLSC provides support to the following non-profit organizations:
- Charity foundation „Mamų unija“ (“Mothers’ Union”) – helping children with oncological diseases;
- Childhood Cancer Fund „Rugutė“ – helping children with oncological diseases;
- “Smalsučiai” Club for Klaipeda children with diabetes;
- Charity foundation „Kitoks matas“ – helping children and teenagers with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disorders;
- VšĮ „Verslas ar menas“ (“Business or Arta”) – art and support projects for visually impaired children.
- TLSC contributed to arrangement of the “Vaikų supermiestas” children’s playground in Klaipeda, in the square by the Danė river.